Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

10/10, 5/5 Fav

-Minecraft reference
-FALCON PUNCH
-Half life reference
-Over 9000(Over 9 actually!)
-Chargin mah Lazor!!!!
-Portal
-Super Mario reference
-Cheese!
-Pokemon reference
-Metroid reference
-%/0 theory
-Y U NO reference
-Spongebob art class reference(Hammer on glass hint)
-Homestuck reference

Euff said!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Very impressive

What i really love about this game is that it is HARD. I love it to be hard, it's not impossible to complete, it's strategy on what to buy and how to attack. Brilliant game! Not a original face-to-face game but i love the way it's presentated.

The graphics were top-notch! That must have really took some time sketching all the enemies and weapons. I even love the text that comes out when the characters are being hit.

I play it on Normal, i lost! COOL! I'll play it again. 10/10 for you!

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

I finished it.

I have to admit, this was the most intelligent game ever. It was simple, non-violent, creative, and original.

Fav*
5/5
10/10

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I have absolutely no words to describe this. It's beyond any games that i've ever played. Senseless but extremely addictive, i can't stop playing!

Triple Tutorial Triple Tutorial

Very, very well done.

Excellent work on the explaination of most of the tools. The font could be a little darker so it would be easier to read, that's my opinoin. You and your team certianly outdone ourselves. 5/5

Some of the ideas were very creative like clicking on the icons to know more about them. Despite the fact, it was very basic and easy to understand, i would love another tutorial that shows how to use these tools properly. 10/10

SickSith-Artist responds:

Thanks so much man, you can count on another one!

Slug Smash! Slug Smash!

Extremely fun to play

When i reached level 7, ten slugs and four meteors spawn at the same time. i died instantly :/

Nonethless, it was a really fun game even though it's old. Jumping would be extremely useful in games like this. The graphics were nice and the ideas are creative. If there was a Slug Smash 2, i'll certainly be looking forward to play it.
I got a score of 9610! 10/10

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Wow!

Best game ever! Don't you agree?

Death Dice Overdose Death Dice Overdose

Wow! insane.

I was expecting something with more actions with guns, grenades, health pack, armous, sheilds etc. But nonetheless, it was pretty awesome, i love the overdose. It's crazy, it's wild, it's a =D

5/5
10/10
More?

Greg-Anims responds:

Next game i do, will be an adventure/platformer.. which hopefully surpasses this by LOADS.

madness scene creater v4 madness scene creater v4

guns rock!

cool i love it but if only it was like a game with some actions in it...like you put the figures into place. then you can make them do something. otherwise it would have looked quite plain

matt2k7 responds: